Do you need a medical care clinic in Hamilton? Trust the experts at AFC Urgent Care.
When you need a medical care clinic in Hamilton that you can count on to provide you with the quality care that you need now, you can trust the professionals at AFC Urgent Care. We are here for you any time of the day or night for your non-life threatening medical emergencies that require the attention of a physician.
We are here to help you for your non-life threatening emergencies or conditions. We provide urgent care if you have an acute illness or minor wounds or injuries. Our treatment is convenient, affordable and fast. We pride ourselves on our modern facilities. We do lab work, provide digital x-rays and EKG. We also specialize in travel medicine when you need vaccines that are required by overseas travel.
There is a low wait time, so your emergency can be addressed as quickly as possible. We treat adults and children. Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, ranging from children older than six months to elderly adults. We also offer some prescriptions to be filled at a pharmacy of your choosing.
When you need a medical care clinic in Hamilton to get your emergency addressed quickly and efficiently, trust AFC Urgent Care. Call us for more information.
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our CLIA certified laboratory.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Hamilton and the surrounding area school sports.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Hamilton area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Strep Testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Women’s Health
- Children’s Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing